That’s right, our clients are entitled to claim in excess of £500.00 for each Level 2 Diploma completed via Care Academy – and that’s cash paid directly to you, the employer.
In fact, one of our clients has just claimed over £5,000.00 in cash and that’s on top of receiving access to our funded qualifications – not surprisingly they have enrolled their second cohort of learners!
The process is relatively simple, yet too many care providers are still ignoring the potential ‘cash on the table’. Using Care Academy, you simply enrol your learners onto the qualification of your choice, the learner completes the qualification with support from our Qualifications Administration Centre team and when they’ve finished, you simply print off your automatically generated ‘Workforce Development Force’ forms and submit to Skills for Care (Partnership).
It really is that simple!
Some of the key benefits of using Care Academy include:
- Access to national funding streams (Skills Funding Agency, Innovation Code).
- Fully accredited QCF Qualifications.
- Quicker turn around for knowledge based qualifications with complete control and 24/7 monitoring and tracking.
- Create ‘bespoke’ qualifications which meet your exact requirements and receive funding to help deliver them.
- Ensure you are meeting Skills for Care and Care Quality Commission recommended guidelines.
- A variety of licence models which can help you expand your training delivery at ‘no additional cost’.
- We can even provide access to funding for those difficult to support learners i.e. aged 24+, learners who already have a level 2 and require a second job specific qualification.
If you would like to find out a little more about our service please feel free to contact us directly.