We’ve just received notification from one of our funding partners that the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) is planning to review and amend the rules around learner eligibility for funding where a Level 2 qualification has already been achieved.
This may well enable learners who already possess a Level 2 qualification (that is not specifically relevant to their job) to receive funding when enrolling onto one of our online Health and Social Care (QCF) Qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Working in Care Services.
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness.
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care.
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines.
We will keep you posted of any significant developments, but please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to discuss learner eligibility for funding via our online form or telephone 0330 995 0840.