If you work in Scotland and are not already registered with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) or with another relevant workforce regulator you will need to apply to register with the SSSC.
To find out why registration is important and how it will affect your organisation SSSC are holding registration information sessions across Scotland in January or February. These days will help people understand and are for people at practitioner level, support worker level and their employers.
The sessions will focus on:
- Background to registration
- The purpose of registration
- Timescales for registering workers in care home services for adults
- Meeting the registration criteria, including qualifications
- The process of registration – what applicants have to do to register
For more information or to book a place email email@example.com or telephone 01382 207248 or 01382 207267