Here at Care Academy we are always looking for ways to improve the range of products and services avaialable to clients and as 2008 draws to a close here is a sneak preview of some of the exciting developments in the pipeline for 2009:
- Skills for Life audit tool to assist organisations with the assessment of numeracy and literacy skills. The audit tool is being created with a specific focus on care sector questions and scenarios and will form the basis for our 'learning pathway' concept, taking learners from induction through to NVQ and beyond.
- A range of on-line and tutor led numeracy and literacy programmes to support the delivery of Skills for Life programmes.
- Integrated learning content and e-portfolio solution to streamline the delivery, tracking and attainment of NVQ qualifications. A key feature of the system will be access to on-demand reporting specifically created to meet the requirements for access to funding streams.
- Specialised courses to address key topics including:
- Risk Assessment
- End of Life
- Administration of Medication
- Equality and Diversity
- Managing Challanging Behaviour
- Lone Working
- Infection Prevention and Control
If you would like to find out more about any of our plans for 2009 please get in touch.